700c Takara Kabuto
- Sturdy tig-welded steel frame and fork - clean, high quality welding
- Single-speed commuter road bike offers a lightweight travel option
- Rear flip flop hub for fixed gear or freewheel - making it able for you to ride in any direction
- For Lightweight Acceleration & Great Stopping Force:
- Alloy rims with alloy hub
- Alloy side pull brakes
|RECOMMENDED AGE | ADULT|
*only applies to the 48 contiguous states
I love this bike I am 5' 6" tall and this bike is perfect for me ,
took me an hour to put it together but that was because more of taken off all the protective packaging which was so great , filled it with air 50lb PSI adjusted the handlebars and the saddle and took it for a test spin was only going to go around the block but I ended up going 2 miles not one single problem this bike is perfect ,oh and I turned it upside down on the floor to true the wheels and I didn't have to do anything it was already true enough to get by.
Anyway I would I recommend this bike to anybody it's got a good ride feel solid and the paint job is incredible .
I definitely recommend it.
Oh the only two things I modified was I took off the foot straps whatever to call them
and some decals.