26" Women's Kent NorthPoint
- Sturdy Steel Frame
- Hardtail in the Rear & Front Suspension
- What does Hardtail mean?
- This industry term is for bikes that have great front suspension and no rear, meaning all your power is distributed to your wheel. Resulting in a lighter, simpler, more durable, reliable, and less expensive mountain bike. Consider this the "hard worker" of the mountain bike world.
- 21-Speed Gearing - for easy uphills and steady downhills
- Front Disc Brakes & Rear Rim Brakes - offering steady stopping power
- Moderate Knobby Tires
- Traditional Flat Pedals
- Quick Release Seat Post - for easy seat height adjustments
This bike is only available at our 3rd party retailers.
For direct bike sales, check out the Kent Yard Sale.
|RECOMMENDED HEIGHT | 6'0"|
|RECOMMENDED AGES | ADULT|