This Limited Warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser when the bicycle is purchased from a Kent International authorized retailer. No third party sales will be covered by this Limited Warranty. The original retail purchaser must produce proof of purchase in order to validate any claim. This warranty is not transferable to anyone else.
What does this Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers all parts of the bicycle to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
What must you do to keep the Warranty in effect?
This Warranty is effective only if:
- The bicycle is completely and correctly assembled.
- This bicycle is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose, by a person that properly fits and is capable of controlling the bicycle.
- The bicycle receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
What is not covered by this Warranty?
This warranty does not include labor and transportation charges. The bicycle is designed for general transportation and recreational use only. This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, paint, rust, normal maintenance items, personal injury, or any damage, failure, or loss that is caused by accident, improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or use of the bicycle.
This Warranty will be void if the bicycle is ever:
- Used in any competitive sport.
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics or similar activity.
- Installed with a motor or modified in any other way.
- Ridden by more than one person at a time.
- Rented or used for commercial purposes.
- Used in a manner contrary to the instructions in this Owner’s Manual. Kent International will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage, due directly or indirectly from use of this product.
Normal Wear & Tear Components are also NOT covered by this Limited Warranty such as:
- Saddle Coverings
- Brake Pads
For how long does this Warranty last?
The frame is warranted for the usable life of the bicycle. Kent International will replace the frame at no charge, should it fail in any weld point when the cycle has been used in a normal manner, and determined by our inspection. Kent will also replace the bicycle fork if it should fail at any weld point. You must receive prior authorization from Kent Customer Service, before returning any product or parts. All other components are warranted against defects for six months from the date of purchase when properly assembled and used in a normal manner.
This bicycle , like any other item has a useful life. A lifetime warranty on the frame and fork does not mean and is not intended to imply that the bicycle will last forever. The length of the useful life of the bicycle will vary depending on the type of bike, riding, storage and the care the bicycle receives.
What will Kent do?
We will replace, without charge to you, any frame, fork, or component found to be defective by Kent with the same or a functionally equivalent part. CONSUMER MUST PAY ALL LABOR AND TRANSPORTATION CHARGES CONNECTED WITH THE REPAIR OR WARRANTY WORK.